Job brief - Field Marketing Executive (6+ months - 2 years experience)
Achieves maximum market profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively marketing the company's programs/services. Personally contacts and secures new business leads, prospects and customers.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned market segment to generate new business for the organization's services.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Coordinates sales effort with concerned teams.
- Analyzes the market's potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers value to the organization.
- Plans and organizes personal marketing strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions, local meetups and events to generate leads.
- 6+ months - 2 years experience as a marketing executive
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and using the Internet
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in marketing
- Excellent marketing and communication skills
- Prioritising, time management and organisational skills
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- BBA/MBA degree or equivalent is a plus
- Has a 2-wheeler (or any other own-transport) to travel within the city.
- Has a laptop and/or smartphone for accessing marketing material
Types of Training Provided
- Product knowledge (includes features and benefits of the services offered)
- Marketing Process Training (Everything from understanding the needs of the customer to delivering)
- Marketing Strategy training (different strategies that we are currently using to market)
- Follow-up Process (the result and effectiveness of marketing leads to sales, so it is covered here)
Please note that this position involves extensive traveling within the given marketing territory. The job is "field work" and the executive will be on the road most of the time.
Base salary + lucrative revenue sharing ops.
CTC Rs. 2,40,000 - 3,60,000 depending on the competency.
Should have good attitude, aggressiveness, must be willing to take rejections and should be comfortable making calls and being on the field.
Contact: Mrs. Ranjitha Vijayakumar
Senior VP, Stardom Alliance (USA/India)
Fill The Form Below